Wednesday 10 September 2008

So far so good

Well last week held the final interview for MAF. It was done over the phone and was reasonably straightforward. Thanks to all who were praying as it definitely helped. In fact, by the end of it I was told that not only had I passed that final interview, but that I had now completed and passed ALL that MAF UK had for me to do ;-) This is a great relief and now the only hurdle that remains is the 2nd part of the medical on the 18th Sept back down in Dublin. If all goes to plan I hope to be heading towards Australia by the following week ... thats only 2 weeks away!! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Patrick's mum said...

Am getting in a muddle here. Just to say I shall be back in New Zealand end of October and if you fancy a change of scene from OZ you are welcome to stay fro a wee holiday in Auckland
Paddy's mum