Tuesday 21 October 2008

Exam time

Well there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I am booked in for the big exam on Thursday at the CASA testing centre in Melbourne. The bad news is, we just realised today (Tuesday) that I need to sit an internal exam before I can take it ... and to do that I need to sit 3 practice exams that will prepare me for it! :-(

It's been a very long day of panic and study, but the practice exams are finally finished. Please pray:
  • that I will be ready and rested for the test tomorrow (Wed) and that it will go well so I can sit the CASA exam on Thursday.
  • for the exam on Thursday - my preparation has been disrupted and I don't feel as ready as I wanted to be for it. The exam is very expensive to take so it will really help to get through first time.
Thanks!

No comments: