Now as I plan to serve abroad on a more permanent basis, it is becoming increasing important for me to channel all funds through Wycliffe and their finance system. This has some distinct advantages, such as:
- increasing the gift by 28%! (if you are a UK tax payer and have signed a Gift Aid form)
- making your gift easily available wherever I am - any Wycliffe branch can transfer between each other
- allowing me to see who has given and be able to thank you personally - banks often just show me a number and not the name of who has given
So if God has put it on your heart to support and you have obviously prayed about it, then here are some links to help you.
- Visit my website - prayer support section
- Are you receiving my news letters? If not, email me and ask to be added to the list
- Attending a prayer meeting? Consider emailing me or call me beforehand and ask for specific prayer points (often i can go into more detail this way, rather than a public posting on the web)
There are a few methods you can choose from depending on where you are from and how you feel comfortable partnering. A general rule however, it to ensure that any gifts that are sent via Wycliffe include the following information (gift directed to 'Nevin Urey - Wycliffe UK - 210852')
Within the UK:
1. Send a cheque
- make payable to 'Wycliffe Bible Translators'
- write on the back, for 'Nevin Urey - Wycliffe UK - 210852'.
- send to the following address:
The Wycliffe Centre
2. Or you can setup a standing order. It is easy to setup and change at a later stage. Simply open and print the forms below, then send to Wycliffe (address on form).
- Gift Aid (increase your gift by 28% for free!)
If you need any help or wish to discuss options further then please contact either myself, or the Wycliffe response centre (01494 682 268). The response centre can also help by posting the standing order forms above. Again, please ensure that you state your gift is to be directed to 'Nevin Urey - Wycliffe UK - 210852'.
Outside the UK:
- Check the web for a Wycliffe branch in your country (some of the more common sites are below). Most Wycliffe sites will have a giving section on their site with instructions on how to help. As long as you include my details ('Nevin Urey - Wycliffe UK - 210852') then your gift will be transferred to wherever I am serving.
- If there is no Wycliffe branch in your area, then please email me directly so I can help
Some useful Wycliffe websites:
There are many other Wycliffe branches, so if your country is not here then look here on the Wycliffe International website.